July Board Meeting
The Regular Monthly meeting of the Village of Birchwood Board of Trustees will be held on Tuesday July 9th, 6:00 p.m. at the Birchwood Village Hall
101 N. Main Street, Birchwood, WI 54817
Call Meeting to Order – Roll call – Pledge of Allegiance
Police Report – Maintenance Dept. Report
Public Recognition – (Limit 3 minutes per person and there will be no action taken)
- Approve agenda or make changes as needed.
- Approve minutes or make changes as needed from June 11th, 2019 Board Meeting.
- Discuss/action for new building inspector.
- Discuss/action for DNR Compliance Maintenance Resolution.
- Discuss/action for upgrade from 3G to 4G plans.
- Discuss/action for Quality Propane pre-buy.
- Discuss/action for Craft Show Permit.
- Discuss/action for Woodcrafters Fair/Lions Club Brat/Corn Feed Special Event Permit.
- Discuss/action for building permit for 712 Knapmiller Rd.
- Motion to convene in closed session pursuant to 85(1)(c) and 19.85(1)(b) WI statues which, if discussed publicly, would likely have a substantial adverse effect upon the reputation of any person(s) referred to in such data.
- Motion to reconvene in open session to discuss issues and take action on matters discussed in closed session.
Committee Meeting Reports (if any)
- Street Committee
- Park Committee
- Ordinance Committee
Approval of New Bills, Payroll and acceptance of the Treasurer’s Report
Questions or Concerns?
Please contact the Village Hall with comments, questions, and/or concerns and we will be happy to help.