The Special Board of Trustees Meeting of the Village of Birchwood
was be held on Wednesday, May 5th, 2021, at 6:00 pm
at the Birchwood Village Hall, 101 N Main St, Birchwood, WI 54817
Village President John Depoister called the meeting to order – Meeting was recorded
Pledge of Allegiance was recited.
Roll call by Clerk R. Vangilder, P. Parkos, J. Depoister, B. Milligan, mark Manning were in attendance.
Meeting was also attended by the following: Ashley Beffa, CarolAnn Kollar Tucker Fee, Ron Strand, Adam Brunclik, Dan Greife
Public Notice: Posted at the Birchwood Post Office, Village Hall, Gary’s Grocery and Village Website.
Police Report: None
Public Works Report: None
Non-Committee Reports: None
Citizen Comments: (Limit 3 minutes per person) None
Discussion/Action Items (No public comments allowed): None, not applicable for this meeting
- Current agenda: John Depoister presented the current agenda. Item 4 should be struck from the agenda as Training requirements were met and Training was not necessary for this year. However, everyone must take training in 2022. Motion by Mark Manning to approve agenda with striking item number 4., Rocky Van Gilder second. Carried 5 to 0.
- Closed Session: Motion by Mark Manning to go into closed session, Rocky Van Gilder seconded. Carried 5 to 0.
- Pursuant to 19.85(1)© and 19.85 (1)(b) WI statute which, if discussed publicly, would likely have a substantial adverse effect upon the reputation of any person(s) referred to in such data.
- Open Session:
- Matters discussed in closed session – Motion to approve what was voted on in closed session by Mark Manning, second by Rocky Van Gilder. Carried 5 to 0.
- Board of Review (Item was struck from agenda during approval of current agenda)
- Adjournment: Motion to adjourn by Bridget Milligan, second by Mark Manning. Carried 5 to 0.