The Regular Monthly Board of Trustees Meeting – March 11th, 2021, at 6:30 pm
The Regular Monthly Board of Trustees Meeting of the Village of Birchwood
will be held on March 11th, 2021, at 6:30 pm
at the Birchwood Village Hall, 101 N Main St, Birchwood, WI 54817
Rick Oswalt-Town of Birchwood, Ken Leners-Town of Cedar Lake,
Timothy Stearns-Town of Doyle, Bill Zimmer-Town of Edgewater,
Mick Givens-Town of Long Lake, Cindy Fairchild-Town of Wilson,
John Depoister-Village of Birchwood
Agenda of Discussion/Action Items (No public comments allowed):
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Roll Call.
- Approve February 11, 2021 Meeting Minutes.
- Public Input.
- Fire Department Report.
- Ambulance Service Report.
- Fundraising Committee report.
- Fundraising Committee appointment(s).
- Status of Cleveland Grant and fundraising expectations.
- Cedar Lake withdrawal from Ambulance Service.
- Consider Ambulance Service direction with two member withdrawals pending.
- Open discussion regarding building project and direction going forward.
- Approve donations that were received since the last meeting.
- Approve Bookkeepers report and Approve invoices for payment.
- Review Correspondence.
- Commissioners Input.
Questions or Concerns?
Please contact the Village Hall with comments, questions, and/or concerns and we will be happy to help.