The Regular Monthly Board of Trustees Meeting of the Village of Birchwood
will be held on January 14th, 2021, at 6:30 pm
at the Birchwood Village Hall, 101 N Main St, Birchwood, WI 54817
Rick Oswalt-Town of Birchwood, Ken Leners-Town of Cedar Lake,
Timothy Stearns-Town of Doyle, Bill Zimmer-Town of Edgewater,
Mick Givens-Town of Long Lake, Cindy Fairchild-Town of Wilson,
John Depoister-Village of Birchwood
Agenda of Discussion/Action Items (No public comments allowed):
- Approve December 10, 2020 Zoom Meeting Minutes.
- Fire Department Report.
- Determine signers for BFCESD banking and credit accounts due to change of officer.
- Consider plans for ambulance purchase.
- Approve the purchase of a laptop computer for use by the BFCESD President.
- Review 2020 financials and 2015 Fund Balance Policy.
- Approve or Reject invoice from Cedar Lake for Storage of Fire Truck and Trailer.
- Building Committee report.
- Open discussion regarding building project and direction going forward.
- Update on promissory notes for the building project and authorization for President to seek attorney comments on draft of promissory notes if
- Review and determine items regarding policy and procedure for consideration or action at a future meeting.
- Approve donations that were received since the last meeting and consider appointing a Fundraising Committee.
- Accept Bookkeepers report and Approve invoices for payment.
- Review Correspondence.
- Commissioners Input.