Streets and Utility Committee Meeting
The Village of Birchwood Streets and Utility Committee will be holding a meeting
Monday May 11th, 2020 at 6 pm at the Birchwood School Commons,
300 Wilson Ave, Birchwood, WI 54817.
Call Meeting to Order
Public Recognition – (Limit 3 minutes per person and there will be no action taken)
- Discuss Balsam Ave repairs.
- Discuss general maintenance (hydrants, well houses, generators, and deduct meters)
- Discuss Condo Association water shutoff repairs.
- Discuss culvert along Park Ave.
- Discuss time off approval.
- Discuss storm sediment pond testing.
- Discuss chemicals for sewer.
- Discuss water leak concern.
- Discuss driveway permit.
Questions or Concerns?
Please contact the Village Hall with comments, questions, and/or concerns and we will be happy to help.