September Board of Trustee Meeting
The Regular Monthly meeting of the Village of Birchwood Board of Trustees will be held on September 11, 2018 at 6:00 p.m. at the Birchwood Village Hall
101 N. Main Street, Birchwood, WI 54817
Call Meeting to Order – Roll call – Pledge of Allegiance
Police Report – Maintenance Dept. Report
Public Recognition – (Limit 3 minutes per person and there will be no action taken)
- Approve agenda or make changes as needed.
- Approve minutes or make changes as needed from August 21st Board Meeting.
- Discuss/action on a request from Rocky VanGilder regarding a property purchase at E. Cedar and S. White. Currently zoned R-2 (residential).
- Discuss/action on property located at 322 S. Main St. regarding house painting and future cleanup.
- Discuss/action on operator permits.
- Discuss/action on BFCESD contract Resolution #195-18.
- Notice of 2019 Budget Workshop on September 18, 2018 at 5:00 p.m. in Village hall.
- Discuss/action on request from Shikanah Glory Ministries using Village Hall weekly.
Committee Meeting Reports (if any)
- Street Committee
- Park Committee
- Ordinance Committee
Approval of New Bills, Payroll and acceptance of the Treasurer’s Report
- Motion to convene in closed session pursuant to 19.85(1)(c) and 19.85(1)(b) WI statues which, if discussed publicly, would likely have a substantial adverse effect upon the reputation of any person(s) referred to in such data.
- Motion to reconvene in open session to discuss issues and take action on matters discussed in closed session.
Questions or Concerns?
Please contact the Village Hall with comments, questions, and/or concerns and we will be happy to help.