*REVISED* BOARD OF TRUSTEE 3/10/2020 (MEETING TIME IS AT 6PM)
The Regular Monthly meeting of the Village of Birchwood Board of Trustees will be held on
Tuesday, March 10th, 2020, following 6:00 pm
at the Birchwood Village Hall, 101 N. Main Street, Birchwood, WI 54817.
Village President call meeting to order – meeting will be recorded
Pledge of Allegiance
Roll call by Clerk
Verification of public notice by Clerk
Maintenance Department Report
Citizen Comments (Limit 3 minutes per person and there will be no action taken)
- Approval of current Agenda
- Approval of February 11th, 2020 Board of Trustee Meeting Minutes
- New Business
a.) Discuss/action of Operators License
b.) Discuss/action of Village Spring Cleanup Day
c.) Discuss/action of Doolittle Park contract
d.) Discuss/action on ATV signs for Hinman Drive and Doolittle Park
e.) Discuss/action on utility payment arrangement and receipted dates.
f.) Discuss/action on bid for replacement steel shop roof
g.) Discuss/action on Special Event Permit for Spring Fling
h.) Discuss/action construction manager contract for new fire hall
i.) Discuss/action on bylaws BFCESD
- Committee Reports
- Street Committee
- Park Committee
- Ordinance Committee
- Approval of New Bills, Payroll and acceptance of Treasurer’s Report for December
- Closed Session (pursuant to 19.85(1)© and 19.85 (1)(b) WI statues which, if discussed publicly, would likely have a substantial adverse effect upon the reputation of any person(s) referred to in such data)
- Open Session on matters discussed in closed session
Ashley Beffa – Clerk/Treasurer
Questions or Concerns?
Please contact the Village Hall with comments, questions, and/or concerns and we will be happy to help.