**Rescheduled**April 18, 2019 BFCESD Meeting
BIRCHWOOD FOUR CORNERS EMERGENCY SERVICES DISTRICT
BFCESD PO Box 417, Birchwood, WI 54817
Romaine Quinn-Town of Birchwood, Jon Sleik-Town of Cedar Lake, Timothy Stearns-Town of Doyle, Dean Buresh-Town of Edgewater, Mick Givens-Town of Long Lake, Cindy Fairchild-Town of Wilson, John Depoister-Village of Birchwood
MEETING DELAYED BECAUSE OF WEATHER
Birchwood Four Corners Emergency Services District will hold its monthly meeting on
Thursday, April 11, 2019, Thursday, April 18th, 2019, at the BFCESD Office at 6:30 p.m. The BFCESD Office is located at 101 W Loomis, Suite B, Birchwood, WI
AGENDA of Discussion/Action Items
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Previous Meeting Minutes
- Public Input
- Fire Department Report,
- Ambulance Service Report
- Approve donations that were received since the last meeting
- Vote on changing the method for assessing BFCESD costs to member entities using the access point system for fire assessments
- Vote on changing the method for assessing BFCESD costs to member entities using the access point system for ambulance assessments
- Update on eligibility for CDBG for the new fire hall
- Discuss alternative funding sources, contributor solicitation strategies, and other fundraising strategies.
- Bookkeepers report and approve bills
- Review Correspondence,
- Commissioners Input
The BFCESD Office is handicap accessible. If you have special needs regarding attendance please call 715 354 3003.
A quorum of board members from each municipality may be present. No actions will be taken by any participating governmental body other than those stated in this notice.
Questions or Concerns?
Please contact the Village Hall with comments, questions, and/or concerns and we will be happy to help.