Regular Monthly Board Meeting – October 9, 2018 at 6 pm
The Regular Monthly meeting of the Village of Birchwood Board of Trustees will be held on October 9, 2018 at 6:00 p.m. at the Birchwood Village Hall
101 N. Main Street, Birchwood, WI 54817
Call Meeting to Order – Roll call – Pledge of Allegiance
Police Report – Maintenance Dept. Report
Public Recognition – (Limit 3 minutes per person and there will be no action taken)
- Approve agenda or make changes as needed.
- Approve minutes or make changes as needed from August 21st Board Meeting.
- Presentation from Corey and/or John Bowen, Kenway, regarding dumping of holding tank waste at our treatment plant.
- Discuss/action on property located at 322 S. Main St.
- Discuss/action on operator permits.
- Discuss/action on 5-year road plan.
- Discuss/action on street address signs for all residences.
- Discuss/action on request from Georgian VanDrunen regarding more buoys being placed on Big Birch north of Doolittle Park.
- Steve Longacre to present concerns on property located on Hinman.
- Notice of 2019 Budget Meeting on October 22, 2018 at 5:00 p.m. in Village hall.
Committee Meeting Reports (if any)
- Street Committee
- Park Committee
- Ordinance Committee
Approval of New Bills, Payroll and acceptance of the Treasurer’s Report
- Motion to convene in closed session pursuant to 19.85(1)(c) and 19.85(1)(b) WI statues which, if discussed publicly, would likely have a substantial adverse effect upon the reputation of any person(s) referred to in such data.
- Motion to reconvene in open session to discuss issues and take action on matters discussed in closed session.
Questions or Concerns?
Please contact the Village Hall with comments, questions, and/or concerns and we will be happy to help.