Regular Monthly Board Meeting November 13, 2018
NOTICE OF 2019 BUDGET HEARING FOR
THE VILLAGE OF BIRCHWOOD,
on November 13th, 2018 at 5:30 p.m.
The Regular Monthly meeting of the Village of Birchwood Board of Trustees will be held on Tuesday, November 13, 2018 IMMEDIATELY following the 2019 Budget Meeting at the Birchwood Village Hall, 101 N. Main Street, Birchwood, WI 54817
Call Meeting to Order – Roll call – Pledge of Allegiance
Police Report – Maintenance Dept. Report
Public Recognition – (Limit 3 minutes per person and there will be no action taken)
- Approve agenda or make changes as needed.
- Approve minutes or make changes as needed from October 9th Board Meeting.
- Steve Longacre to present concerns on property located on Hinman.
- Discuss/action on S&K rental for antenna on water tower.
- Discuss/action on bid acceptance for Skate Park from Northwest Builders.
- Discuss/action on proposed employee insurance policy Security Health Plan.
- Approve and/or make changes as needed for 2019 Budget; reflective on Public Hearing held prior to this Board meeting.
- Discuss/action on billing BFCESD for water for fire truck, including pool fills, fire calls, washing trucks, etc.
Committee Meeting Reports (if any)
- Street Committee
- Park Committee
- Ordinance Committee
Approval of New Bills, Payroll and acceptance of the Treasurer’s Report
- Motion to convene in closed session pursuant to 19.85(1)(c) and 19.85(1)(b) WI statues which, if discussed publicly, would likely have a substantial adverse effect upon the reputation of any person(s) referred to in such data.
- Motion to reconvene in open session to discuss issues and take action on matters discussed in closed session.
Questions or Concerns?
Please contact the Village Hall with comments, questions, and/or concerns and we will be happy to help.