The Regular Monthly meeting of the Village of Birchwood Board of Trustees will be held on September 13, 2016 at 6:00 p.m. at the Birchwood Village Hall.
101 N. Main Street, Birchwood, WI 54817.
Call Meeting to Order â€“ Roll call â€“ Pledge of Allegiance
Police Report – Maintenance Dept. Report
Public Recognition â€“ (Limit 3 minutes per person and there will be no action taken)
- Approve agenda or make changes as needed
- Approve minutes or make changes as needed from August 10 Board Meeting and August 30 Public Hearing
- Discuss/Action on presentation by Theresa from MSA on Clean Water Fund and Safe Drinking Water Program
- Discuss/Action on selling Industrial Park parcel
- Discuss/Action on BFCESD Resolution for purchase of fire engine
- Discuss/Action on setting date for 2017 Budget Meeting
- Discuss/Action on re-carpeting the Village Hall
- Discuss/Action on TV/screen purchase for Village Hall
Committee Meetings Reports (if not addressed above)
- Block Grant
- Policy Committee
- Park Committee report â€“ agenda item
- Ordinance/zoning Committee
- Street Committee
- Planning Commission
Approval of New Bills, Payroll and acceptance of the Treasurerâ€™s Report.
Requests from persons with disabilities who need assistance to participate in this meeting or hearing should be made to the Village Hall at 715-354-3300 with as much advance notice as possible.