Regular Board Meeting – October 2016
The Regular Monthly meeting of the Village of Birchwood Board of Trustees will be held on October 18, 2016 at 6:00 p.m. at the Birchwood Village Hall.
101 N. Main Street, Birchwood, WI 54817.
Call Meeting to Order – Roll call – Pledge of Allegiance
Police Report – Maintenance Dept. Report
Public Recognition – (Limit 3 minutes per person and there will be no action taken)
- Approve agenda or make changes as needed.
- Approve minutes or make changes as needed from September 13, 2016 Board Meeting.
- Discuss/Action on alleyway from football field; Kevin Sunderland.
- Discuss/Action on Lions Club pavilion; Vicki Wilder.
- Discuss/Action on allowing school to paint Birchwood sign; Kelly Lehnert.
- Discuss/Action on Sonny Hayes ballpark; Brad Bratfold
- Discuss/Action on water/sewer from Knapmiller through Benoy; Teresa, MSA.
- Discuss/Action on adopting Washburn County All Hazards Mitigation Plan amendment.
- Discuss/Action on WEDC – Connect Communities.
- Discuss/Action on Village Personnel E-mail.
- Discuss/Action on Resolution for BFCESD 2017 Budget.
- Discuss/Action on approval of extra election officials.
- Discuss/Action on approval of Operator’s License for Samantha Standaert.
Committee Meetings Reports (if not addressed above)
- Block Grant
- Policy Committee
- Park Committee report – agenda item
- Ordinance/zoning Committee
- Street Committee
- Planning Commission
Approval of New Bills, Payroll and acceptance of the Treasurer’s Report.
Requests from persons with disabilities who need assistance to participate in this meeting or hearing should be made to the Village Hall at 715-354-3300 with as much advance notice as possible.
Questions or Concerns?
Please contact the Village Hall with comments, questions, and/or concerns and we will be happy to help.