The Regular Monthly meeting of the Village of Birchwood Board of Trustees will be held on January 3 at 6:00 p.m. at the Birchwood Village Hall
101 N. Main Street, Birchwood, WI 54817
Call Meeting to Order – Roll call – Pledge of Allegiance
Police Report – Maintenance Dept. Report
Public Recognition – (Limit 3 minutes per person and there will be no action taken)
- Approve agenda or make changes as needed.
- Approve minutes or make changes as needed from December 13, 2016 Board Meeting.
- Discuss/action on requesting bids for black top of Doolittle.
- Discuss/action on purchasing additional Workhorse programs: Receipting and Miscellaneous Billing.
- Discuss/action on reverting to meetings on the 1st Tuesday, or making the 2nd Tuesday our new standard meeting date.
Committee Meetings Reports (if not addressed above)
- Block Grant
- Policy Committee
- Park Committee report – agenda item
- Ordinance/zoning Committee
- Street Committee
- Planning Commission
Approval of New Bills, Payroll and acceptance of the Treasurer’s Report.