Parks Committee | Monday, March 9th, 2020
The Village of Birchwood Parks Committee will be holding a meeting
Monday, March 9th, 2020 at 10 am at Birchwood Village Hall,
101 N Main Street, Birchwood, WI.
Call Meeting to Order
Public Recognition – (Limit 3 minutes per person and there will be no action taken)
- Discuss Doolittle Park signs.
- Discuss Doolittle Beach and sand.
- Discuss camper base pads and retaining walls.
- Discuss Doolittle Park pavilion repairs.
- Discuss Seasonal Camper Contract.
Future Agenda Items
Questions or Concerns?
Please contact the Village Hall with comments, questions, and/or concerns and we will be happy to help.