October 6, 2020 Board of Trustee Budget Workshop – Approved
The Budget Workshop Meeting of the Village of Birchwood Board of Trustees was held on
Tuesday, October 6, 2020 @ 5:00 p.m.
at the Birchwood Village Hall, 101 N. Main Street, Birchwood, WI 54817
Village President call meeting to order – meeting will be recorded
Pledge of Allegiance
Roll call by Clerk: Present- J. Depoister, R. VanGilder, S. Small, M. Manning (late)
Also present: R. Strand, S. Hendrickson, A. Brunclik
- Continue discussion of 2020 Year to Date Budget and changes needed for the
2021 Budget Year.
2. Motion by Small seconded by Manning to go into Closed session pursuant to Wisconsin Statute 19.85(1)(c) and 19.85(1)(b) WI statues which, if discussed publicly, would likely have a substantial adverse effect upon the reputation of any person(s) referred to in such data. Roll Call: J. Depoister, R. VanGilder, S. Small and M. Manning present. Motion carried 4-0.
3. Motion by Depoister, seconded by Small to reconvene to open session and act on items from closed session. Motion carried 4-0.
4. Motion by Small, seconded by VanGilder to adopt 2021 pay rates per closed session. Motion carried 4-0.
4. Adjournment- Motion by Small seconded by VanGilder to adjourn. Motion carried 4-0.
Questions or Concerns?
Please contact the Village Hall with comments, questions, and/or concerns and we will be happy to help.