October 2015 – Agenda
The Regular Monthly meeting of the Village of Birchwood Board of Trustees will be held on Tuesday, October 6, 2015 at 6:00 p.m. at the Birchwood Village Hall, 101 N. Main Street, Birchwood, WI 54817
A G E N D A
Call Meeting to Order – Roll call – Pledge of Allegiance
Police Report – Maintenance Dept. Report
Public Recognition – (Limit 3 minutes per person and there will be no action taken)
- Approve agenda or make changes as needed
- Discuss/action on Blacktop Bids
- Discuss/action on Crack Sealing Bids
- Discuss/action on change order for extension of time for the light poles – MSA
- Discuss/action on updates on Main Street Improvement Project, extension of sidewalks from Park to Balsam CDBG Grant.
- Discuss/action on Pay request for Pember on the DOT Main Street project
- Discuss/action from Staab adjusting contractual completion date to actual completion date at Staab’s request
- Discuss/action on letter of Final Completion to Staab to specify project is complete and spell out warranty start-dates, Staab request
- Discuss request for information on Utility procedures
- Discuss/action on Deputy Clerk-Treasurer’s position. Part-time pay for
Committee Meetings Reports (if not addressed above)
- BFCESD – –
- Block Grant
- Policy Committee
- Park Committee report
- Ordinance/zoning Committee report
- Street Committee
- Planning Commission
Approval of Minutes, New Bills, Payroll and acceptance of the Treasurer’s Report.
Questions or Concerns?
Please contact the Village Hall with comments, questions, and/or concerns and we will be happy to help.