A Special Board Meeting of the Village of Birchwood Board of Trustees was held on
Thursday, October 15th, 2020, at 5 p.m at the Birchwood Village Hall.
Minutes (Masks required)
Village President call meeting to order – Meeting will be recorded
Pledge of Allegiance
Roll call by Clerk-Present: VanGilder, Depoister, Manning, Small
Also present: L Zillmer, Paul Parkos
Verification of Public Notice: Posted at the Birchwood Post Office, Village Hall, and Gary’s Grocery. Also posted on the Village Website.
Citizen Comments – Limit 3 minutes per person
L. Zillmer: Voiced concerns over the agenda.
Discussion/Action Items (No public comments allowed):
- Group Health Insurance
- Motion by VanGilder, second by Manning to adopt the Inclusion Under the Wisconsin Public Employers’ Group Health Insurance Program (Resolution 203-20) Motion carried 4-0.
- Vacant position
- 3 applications were received- 1 withdrew their application. Both applicants addressed the Board regarding their interest in the position. Motion by VanGilder, second by Small to approve Paul Parkos to fill the vacant Board of Trustee position (current term through April 2021) Motion carried 4-0.
- Open Session – Not applicable- strike from agenda.
- Matters discussed in closed session
- Adjournment-Motion by VanGilder second by Manning to adjourn. Motion carried 4-0