Monthly Board of Trustee Meeting (Remotely Meeting via Zoom)
The Regular Monthly meeting of the Village of Birchwood Board of Trustees will be held on
Tuesday, May 19th, 2020, at 6:00 pm
Meeting remotely through Zoom due to COVID-19.
Join Zoom Meeting ID: 955 2875 6312
Or by Phone: (312) 626 6799
Village President call meeting to order – meeting will be recorded
Pledge of Allegiance
Roll call by Clerk
Verification of public notice by Clerk
Public Works Report
- Streets/Utility Committee
- Park Committee
Citizen Comments (Limit 3 minutes per person and there will be no action taken)
Agenda Items (no public comment allowed):
- Discuss/action on current Agenda
- Discuss/action on February 11th, 2020 Board of Trustee Meeting Minutes
- Discuss/action on Disaster Proclamation
- Discuss/action on Adopting the Washburn County All Hazards Mitigation Plan Update (Resolution #198-20).
- Discuss/action on seasonal refuse refund (Jay Hatcher and Jeff Elms)
- Discuss/action on Doolittle security deposit refund.
- Discuss/action on utility payment arrangement and late fees due COVID-19
- Discuss/action on reducing alcohol beverage licensing fees in response to COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Discuss/action on T.M. Title Service special assessment completion error
- Discuss/action on new ball field maintenance worker
- Discuss/action on DJ contract for Doolittle Beach Bash
- Discuss/action on new computer(s) for clerk/treasurer and/or deputy clerk/treasurer
- Discuss/action on operator licenses for Jordyn Ford and Emma Hindes
- Discuss/action on Doolittle Park sales tax included in rates
- Discuss/action on Ken-Way Services
- Discuss/action on 2020 Committees
- Approval of Bills, Payroll and acceptance of Treasurer’s Reports for the 1st quarter of 2020.
- Closed Session (pursuant to 19.85(1)© and 19.85 (1)(b) WI statues which, if discussed publicly, would likely have a substantial adverse effect upon the reputation of any person(s) referred to in such data)
- Open Session on matters discussed in closed session
Ashley Beffa – Clerk/Treasurer
Questions or Concerns?
Please contact the Village Hall with comments, questions, and/or concerns and we will be happy to help.