The Regular Monthly meeting of the Village of Birchwood Board of Trustees will be held on
Tuesday, December 10th, 6:00 pm.
at the Birchwood Village Hall, 101 N. Main Street, Birchwood, WI 54817.
Village President call meeting to order – meeting will be recorded
Pledge of Allegiance
Roll call by Clerk
Verification of public notice by Clerk
- Approval of current Agenda (December 10th, 2019)
- Approval of November 19th, 2019 Budget Hearing Meeting Minutes
- Approval of November 19th, 2019 Board of Trustee Meeting Minutes
- Citizen Comments (Limit 3 minutes per person and there will be no action taken)
- Police Report
- Maintenance Department Report
- Outstanding Business
a.) Approval of County Road D open to ATV/UTV Access
b.) Approval of Manpower Services to fill Deputy Clerk/Treasurer vacancy
- New Business
a.) Presentation by MSA on SEARCH grant potentially available for a new well.
b.) Approval of Class B Beer, Class B Liquor License for Mary Manka, trade name Blue Gill Bar, for period of December 30th, 2019 through June 30, 2020.
c.) Approval of Chelsea Lyn Design contract for Web Hosting & Maintenance and Domain Renewal
d.) Approval of Election Inspectors and Chief Election Inspectors
h.) Approval of revised ordinances
i.) Garage Sales (ARTICLE IX. – SECONDHAND ARTICLES DEALERS)
ii.) Animals (CHAPTER 4 – ANIMALS
e.) Approval of Resolutions
i.) No.197-20 – Budget Increase in Wages
ii.) No. 197-21- Fee Schedule increase cost for building permits, animal license, garbage rates, and special assessment.
- Closed Session (pursuant to 19.85(1)© and 19.85 (1)(b) WI statues which, if discussed publicly, would likely have a substantial adverse effect upon the reputation of any person(s) referred to in such data)
- Open Session on matters discussed in closed session
- Committee Reports
- Street Committee
- Park Committee
- Ordinance Committee
- Approval of New Bills, Payroll and acceptance of Treasurer’s Report for November and December
Ashley Beffa – Clerk/Treasurer