January 2015 – Agenda – Special Meeting
N O T I C E
The Village of Birchwood Trustees will be holding a meeting at the Birchwood Village Hall, Wednesday, January 21, 2015 at 6:00 p.m.
- Discussion/action on the Grant Agreement with MSA for the Engineering Contract for Main Street TE and Pavement Rehabilitation.
- Discussion/action on Grant Agreement between the Village and the Department of Administration for the Main Street Project.
- Discussion/action Special Events Permit.
- Discussion/action on letter to the District regarding a meeting with the newly appointed Ambulance Director, Medical Director and Commissioners for an orientation session.
- Discussion/action on signing the Audit Contract with CliftonLarsonAllen.
- Discussion/action on appointing Morris Gillett as our representative to work with Metco to close the site at BirchwoodBest.
- Draw names for ballot position for the April 7th Election.
- Discussion/action on the appointment of Committees.
- Board may go into “closed session” pursuant to WI Status 19.85 (1) (c) to consider employment, promotion, compensation, evaluation data of any public employee over which the governmental body has jurisdiction or exercises responsibility.
The Board may go into “open session” pursuant to WI Status 19.85 (2) to take action on closed session discussion if needed should they go into closed session.
Questions or Concerns?
Please contact the Village Hall with comments, questions, and/or concerns and we will be happy to help.