The Regular Monthly meeting of the Village of Birchwood Board of Trustees will be held on February 13, 2018 at 6:00 p.m. at the Birchwood Village Hall
101 N. Main Street, Birchwood, WI 54817
Call Meeting to Order – Roll call – Pledge of Allegiance
Police Report – Maintenance Dept. Report
Public Recognition – (Limit 3 minutes per person and there will be no action taken)
- Approve agenda or make changes as needed.
- Approve minutes or make changes as needed from January 9, 2018 Board Meeting.
- Discuss/action on residency restrictions for sexual predators; Brunclik will present.
- Teresa Anderson, MSA to present on process of construction for well project.
- Loretta Greener to present request for Birchwood CPTO Spring Fling May 19th, 2018.
- Discuss/action grading down Edenharter Rd. to facilitate access for the fire department.
- Discuss/action on operator(s) license(s) for Alexandra Stoeckel.
Committee Meeting Reports (if any)
- Street Committee – SET MEETING DATE
- Park Committee – SET MEETING DATE
- Ordinance Committee – SET MEETING DATE
Approval of New Bills, Payroll and acceptance of the Treasurer’s Report
- Motion to convene in closed session pursuant to 19.85(1)(c) and 19.85(1)(b) WI statues which, if discussed publicly, would likely have a substantial adverse effect upon the reputation of any person(s) referred to in such data.
- Motion to reconvene in open session to discuss issues and take action on matters discussed in closed session.