February 2015 – Agenda
The Regular Monthly meeting of the Village of Birchwood Board of Trustees will be held on Tuesday, February 3, 2015 at 6:00 p.m. at the Birchwood Village Hall, 101 N. Main Street, Birchwood, WI 54817
A G E N D A
Call Meeting to Order – Roll call – Pledge of Allegiance
Police Report – Maintenance Dept. Report
Public Recognition – (Limit 3 minutes per person)
- Approve agenda or make changes as needed
- Discuss/action on water rate increase
- Discuss/action on payment of submitted bills for WWTP and Main Street Projects and approval of Change order #3
- Discussion/action on Grant Agreement between the Village and the Department of Administration for Main Street Project.
- Discussion/action on MSA contract for design and construction services for Main Street project.
- Discussion/action on relocation of the overhead electric to the alley east of Main Street, toward the School.
- Discuss/action on approval of Operator License
Committee Meetings Reports (if not addressed above)
- Block Grant
- Policy Committee
- Park Committee report
- Ordinance/zoning Committee report
- Street Committee
- Planning Commission
Trustee Comments – Progress Update:
Progress on Connect Community Committee
Future Agenda Items
Approval of Minutes, New Bills, Payroll and acceptance of the Treasurer’s Report.
Correspondence – Adjournment
Questions or Concerns?
Please contact the Village Hall with comments, questions, and/or concerns and we will be happy to help.