NOTICE OF BOARD OF TRUSTEES MEETING
VILLAGE OF BIRCHWOOD,
on December 11th, 2018 at 6:00p.m.
The Regular Monthly meeting of the Village of Birchwood Board of Trustees will be held on Tuesday, December 11, 2018, at 6:00 p.m. at the Birchwood Village Hall, 101 N. Main Street, Birchwood, WI 54817
Call Meeting to Order – Roll call – Pledge of Allegiance
Police Report – Maintenance Dept. Report
Public Recognition – (Limit 3 minutes per person and there will be no action taken)
- Approve agenda or make changes as needed.
- Approve minutes or make changes as needed from November 13th Board Meeting.
- Rolf Jostad to present on Community Center project.
- Discuss/action on Kenway hauling in waste. Corey and/or John will be here to answer questions.
- Approve 2019 assessor contract for Sovacool Professional Services.
- Discuss/approve Caucus. Suggested date 1/8/2019 at 5:30 p.m. with the regular Board Meeting to begin immediately following close of Caucus.
Committee Meeting Reports (if any)
- Street Committee
- Park Committee
- Ordinance Committee
Approval of New Bills, Payroll and acceptance of the Treasurer’s Report
- Motion to convene in closed session pursuant to 19.85(1)(c) and 19.85(1)(b) WI statues which, if discussed publicly, would likely have a substantial adverse effect upon the reputation of any person(s) referred to in such data.
- Motion to reconvene in open session to discuss issues and take action on matters discussed in closed session.