May 22, 2021 Village Clean Up Day
Village of Birchwood CLEAN-UP DAY
***VILLAGE RESIDENTS ONLY***
LOCATION: Village Shop 410 Edenharter Road, Birchwood, WI 54817 8:00 am to 1:00 pm
MUST bring completed attached certificate as proof of Village residency.
Limited to 1 trip per household.
Trailers limited to 8×16.
NOTE: Residents who do not receive a utility bill may request a certificate no later than Thursday prior to clean-up. Please contact the Village Hall at 715-354-3300.
**DONT FORGET TO BRING YOUR TICKET**
- General Refuse (No Cost)
- Non-Freon Appliances (No Cost)
- Batteries (No Cost)
- Yard Waste (No Cost)
- Mattresses ($20 each)
- Passenger/Light Truck Tires ($5 each)
- Large Truck Tires ($15 each)
- Agricultural Tires (Call for prices)
ITEMS NOT ACCEPTED
- Freon Appliances (dehumidifiers, air conditioners, refrigerators, etc)
- Electronics (TVs, monitors, printers, copiers, etc)
- Construction Materials, Concrete or Asphalt
- Sharps, Medical Waste
- Hazardous Waste
- Solvents & Cleaners, Liquid Paints, Oil
- Flammable or Radioactive Waste
- Radioactive Waste
- Fluorescent Light Bulbs
Questions or Concerns?
Please contact the Village Hall with comments, questions, and/or concerns and we will be happy to help.