Board of Trustees Monthly Meeting 8/4/2020 at 6:00 p.m.
The Regular Monthly meeting of the Village of Birchwood Board of Trustees will be held on
Tuesday, August 4th, 2020, at 6:00 pm, Birchwood Village Hall, 101 N Main St, Birchwood, WI 54817.
Village Board Members: J. Depoister, R. VanGilder, N. Seffinga, M. Manning, and S. Small
AGENDA (Masks Required)
Village President call meeting to order – Meeting will be recorded
Pledge of Allegiance
Roll call by Clerk
Verification of Public Notice
Police Report – Public Works Report – Committee Reports
Citizen Comments – Limit 3 minutes per person
Discussion/Action Items (No public comments allowed):
- Current agenda
- August 4th, 2020 Agenda
- Meeting Minutes Approval
- May 19th, 2020 Board of Trustee Meeting Minutes
- July 14th, 2020 Board of Trustee Meeting Minutes
- June 25th, 2020 Special Meeting-Board of Trustee Meeting Minutes
- Wisconsin Municipal and Related Records
- Adapt General Records Schedule
- Tennis Court
- Surface needs repair
- LP Prebuy Contract 2020/2021
- Approve purchase of 5800 gallons @ .94 for a total of $5452.00
- Application for Operator’s License
- Application for Logan Saldana
- Proposal to change from current accountant to Two Rivers Accounting. See contract.
- Sewer Plant
- New Gate
- South Main Street
- Approval of Bills, Payroll and acceptance of Treasurer’s Reports for June 2020
- Closed Session
- Pursuant to 19.85(1)© and 19.85 (1)(b) WI statues which, if discussed publicly, would likely have a substantial adverse effect upon the reputation of any person(s) referred to in such data
- Open Session
- Matters discussed in closed session
Questions or Concerns?
Please contact the Village Hall with comments, questions, and/or concerns and we will be happy to help.