Board of Trustees Meeting March 12th 6:00 p.m.
The Regular Monthly meeting of the Village of Birchwood Board of Trustees will be held on March 12th, 6:00 p.m. at the Birchwood Village Hall
101 N. Main Street, Birchwood, WI 54817
Call Meeting to Order – Roll call – Pledge of Allegiance
Police Report – Maintenance Dept. Report
Public Recognition – (Limit 3 minutes per person and there will be no action taken)
- Approve agenda or make changes as needed.
- Approve minutes or make changes as needed from February 12, 2019 Board Meeting.
- John Sleik, BFCESD, will present information on the village applying for a grant for funding of the new Fire Hall.
- Discuss/action to possibly adding WiFi to Doolittle Park.
- Discuss/action on signing contract with Northwest Regional Planning Commission contract 2019-2021.
- Discuss/action to approve 2019 Election Workers: Vicki Busick, Kathy Paquette, Bobbie Robotka, Karen Hayes, Virginia Hurckman
- Motion to convene in closed session pursuant to 19.85(1)(c) and 19.85(1)(b) WI statues which, if discussed publicly, would likely have a substantial adverse effect upon the reputation of any person(s) referred to in such data.
- Motion to reconvene in open session to discuss issues and take action on matters discussed in closed session.
Committee Meeting Reports (if any)
- Street Committee
- Park Committee – SET MEETING DATE
- Ordinance Committee
Approval of New Bills, Payroll and acceptance of the Treasurer’s Report
Questions or Concerns?
Please contact the Village Hall with comments, questions, and/or concerns and we will be happy to help.