The Regular Monthly meeting of the Village of Birchwood Board of Trustees will be held on Tuesday, September 3rd, 6:00 p.m. at the Birchwood Village Hall
101 N. Main Street, Birchwood, WI 54817
Call Meeting to Order – Roll call – Pledge of Allegiance
Police Report – Maintenance Dept. Report
Public Recognition – (Limit 3 minutes per person and there will be no action taken)
- Approve agenda or make changes as needed.
- Approve minutes or make changes as needed from August 6th, 2019 Board Meeting.
- Discuss/action on ATV/UTV on Hinman Dr and County Road D.
- Discuss/action on 2020 Assessment Resolution for Fire and Ambulance.
- Discuss/action on Resolution authorizing to assist in financing a new Birchwood Four Corners Emergency Service District facility.
- Discuss/action on Promissory Note for payment to Birchwood Four Corners Emergency Services District.
- Discuss/action on upgrading cell phones from 3G to 4G network for public works employees.
- Discuss/action on Doolittle Park Projects and signage.
- Discuss/action on Doolittle Seasonal Campground Admission Agreement and regulations.
- Discuss/action on payment in lieu of taxes for East Hill Division.
- Discuss/action on updating the Plan Commission Committee.
- Motion to convene in closed session pursuant to 85(1)(c) and 19.85(1)(b) WI statues which, if discussed publicly, would likely have a substantial adverse effect upon the reputation of any person(s) referred to in such data.
- Motion to reconvene in open session to discuss issues and take action on matters discussed in closed session.
Committee Meeting Reports (if any)
- Street Committee
- Park Committee
- Ordinance Committee
Approval of New Bills, Payroll and acceptance of the Treasurer’s Report