Board of Trustees May 2017 Agenda
The Regular Monthly meeting of the Village of Birchwood Board of Trustees will be held on
May 9th at 6:00 p.m. at the Birchwood Village Hall
101 N. Main Street, Birchwood, WI 54817
Call Meeting to Order – Roll call – Pledge of Allegiance
Police Report – Maintenance Dept. Report
Public Recognition – (Limit 3 minutes per person and there will be no action taken)
- Approve agenda or make changes as needed.
- Approve minutes or make changes as needed from April 2017 Board Meeting.
- Discuss/action on signing letter to CliftonLarsonAllen LLP for the completion of 2016 audit performance.
- Discuss/action on approval of Virginia Hurckman to be a representative for the BFCESD committee.
- Discuss/action on removing water fountain out front that cannot be repaired.
- Discuss/action on publishing bid for contracting new building inspector; Jim Heldstab retirement effective August 1, 2017.
- Discuss/action on removing Bluegill sign.
- Discuss/action on sending letters to property owners whose property is in disrepair.
- Discuss/action on village 11-acre farmland rental.
- Discuss/action on tobacco license(s).
- Discuss/action on operator(s) license(s).
- Discuss/action on contributing water/sewer utility to the Birchwood Historical Society. (approximately $56.00/quarterly)
- Motion to convene in closed session pursuant to 19.85(1)(c) and 19.85(1)(b) WI statutes which, if discussed publicly, would likely have a substantial adverse effect upon the reputation of any person(s) referred to in such data.
- Motion to reconvene in open session to discuss issues and take action on matters discussed in closed session.
Committee Meetings Reports (if not addressed above)
- Park Committee report
- Street Committee
Approval of New Bills, Payroll, and acceptance of the Treasurer’s Report.
Questions or Concerns?
Please contact the Village Hall with comments, questions, and/or concerns and we will be happy to help.