Board of Trustee Vacancy – Position Available
Village Board Trustee Vacancy
(Term of Position through April Election 2021)
Job Description: A trustee is part of the governing body and seeks to ensure the best interest of stakeholders in all types of management decisions.
Qualifications and Responsibilities:
- Must be 18 years or older
- Resident of the Village of Birchwood
- Serve on committees and attend Board meetings regularly
Please provide the following in writing to the village clerk by 4 p.m.
Monday, October 12th, 2020:
- Explanation of why you want to be a Trustee on the Board of Trustees.
- What goals you would like to accomplish in the Village of Birchwood.
Questions or Concerns?
Please contact the Village Hall with comments, questions, and/or concerns and we will be happy to help.