The Regular Monthly meeting of the Village of Birchwood Board of Trustees will be held on
Tuesday, September 8th, 2020, at 6:00 pm
Birchwood School Commons, 300 Wilson Ave, Birchwood, WI 54817
Village Board Members: J. Depoister, R. VanGilder, N. Seffinga, M. Manning, and S. Small
AGENDA (Masks Required)
Village President call meeting to order – Meeting will be recorded
Pledge of Allegiance
Roll call by Clerk
Verification of Public Notice
Police Report – Public Works Report – Committee Reports
Citizen Comments – Limit 3 minutes per person
Discussion/Action Items (No public comments allowed):
- Current agenda
- September 8th, 2020 Agenda
- Meeting Minutes Approval
- a. August 4th, 2020 Board of Trustee Meeting Minutes
- Plan Commission recommendation on request for Zoning/Conditional Use on proposed RV Park at 501 Wise Rd.
- Request from Plan Commission for approval
- Request Public Hearing
- Midwest LLC
- Abandonment of future road.
- Masonite Pump House
- Review Contract
- 2020 JF Ahern agreement for Fire Sprinkler Inspection
- Pump House repairs
- Driveway Permit
- 1021 E Cedar Ave (Kwiatek property)
- Tennis Court
- Surface repair update from last month.
- Application for Operator’s License
- Application for Carrie Schnacky
- Application for Jasmin Kurtz
- Proposal to change from current accountant to Two Rivers Accounting. See contracts.
- Blue Line Flag
- Approve flying flag for a week this fall.
- Sewer Plant
- New Gate Estimate
- South Main Street bids– follow up
- 2021 Assessment Resolution for Fire and Ambulance –Approval/sign resolution
- By–law approval
- Approval of Bills, Payroll and acceptance of Treasurer’s Reports for August 2020
- Closed Session
- Pursuant to 19.85(1)© and 19.85 (1)(b) WI statues which, if discussed publicly, would likely have a substantial adverse effect upon the reputation of any person(s) referred to in such data
- Open Session
- Matters discussed in closed session
The meeting is open to the public and is handicapped accessible. Agendas are posted in three public places which are the Village Hall, Gary’s Grocery and Birchwood United States Postal Service Office notice boards to comply with the provision of Sec. 2–183, Wis States 19.84 and Wis. Stats §§ 19.81 and 19.89. Electronic Notices are also posted live at www.birchwoodvillagewi.com for your convenience but not required by law.