Board of Review – June 9, 2017
The Village held the Annual Board of Review on Friday, June 9, 2017 from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Chairman called the meeting to order and instructed the Clerk to begin recording.
- Clerk took roll call: Present: Virginia Hurckman, Nancy Seffinga, John Depoister, Chelsea Tompkins (Deputy Clerk-Treasurer), and Clerk-Treasurer Kathy Paquette.
- Chairman was selected with a motion by Depoister, second by Seffinga to select Virginia Hurckman, carried.
- Clerk states verification of mandatory training requirement met by Paquette.
- Clerk verified that notices were properly posted and published on ____________. Assessor verified he sent notices as required by law.
- Clerk verified the receipt of assessment roll after the Open Book Session and has had time to look over roll.
- Clerk verified the Open Book Session was held on May 15, 2017 from 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Clerk states that the assessor has signed the affidavit in the assessment roll.
- Assessor said the level of assessment for the Village is 98%.
- There were no objections filed with the clerk and we did not have anyone come to the BOR.
- Chairman adjourns meeting at 4:00 p.m.