BOARD OF REVIEW AGENDA
April 28th, 2020
3:00 pm to 5:00 pm
President to call Board of Review to Order.
- Roll call.
- Board of Review will select a Chairperson and a Vice Chairperson.
- Board of Review Clerk will swear in all persons testifying before the Board, including the assessor.
- Verify that a member has met the mandatory training requirements.
- Receive the assessment roll and sworn statements.
- The Board makes all determination by roll call vote.
- Examine the roll and correct errors in description or computation, add omitted or eliminated doubles, assess property.
- Be in session at least 2 hours.
- Allow taxpayers to examine assessment data.
- Schedule written objections to be heard.
- Adjourn after mandatory two-hour time.