Birchwood Four Corners Emergency Services District 9/12/2019 Agenda
BIRCHWOOD FOUR CORNERS EMERGENCY SERVICES DISTRICT
BFCESD PO Box 417, Birchwood, WI 54817
Romaine Quinn-Town of Birchwood, Jon Sleik-Town of Cedar Lake, Timothy Stearns-Town of Doyle, Dean Buresh-Town of Edgewater, Mick Givens-Town of Long Lake,
Cindy Fairchild-Town of Wilson, John Depoister-Village of Birchwood
Birchwood Four Corners Emergency Services District will hold its monthly meeting on Thursday , September 12, 2019 at the BFCESD Office at 6:30 p.m. The BFCESD Office is located at 101 W Loomis, Suite B, Birchwood, WI
AGENDA of Discussion/Action Items
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Previous Meeting Minutes
- Public Input
- Report from Commissioners on special town meetings and Village meeting
- Fire Department Report,
- Ambulance Service Report,
- Approve donations that were received since the last meeting
- Committee report on 2019 Tax insert idea, including the wall of honor/brick walk way
- Appoint committee to develop by-laws for BFCESD
- Review compensation for fire chief
- Bookkeepers report and approve bills
- Review Correspondence,
- Commissioners Input
The BFCESD Office is handicap accessible. If you have special needs regarding attendance please call 715 354 3003.
A quorum of board members from each municipality may be present. No actions will be taken by any participating governmental body other than those stated in this notice.
Questions or Concerns?
Please contact the Village Hall with comments, questions, and/or concerns and we will be happy to help.