BFCESD September Meeting
BIRCHWOOD FOUR CORNERS EMERGENCY SERVICES DISTRICT
BFCESD PO Box 417, Birchwood, WI 54817
Romaine Quinn-Town of Birchwood, Jon Sleik-Town of Cedar Lake, Timothy Stearns-Town of Doyle, Dean Buresh-Town of Edgewater, Mick Givens-Town of Long Lake,
Cindy Fairchild-Town of Wilson, Virginia Hurckman-Village of Birchwood
Birchwood Four Corners Emergency Services District will hold its monthly meeting on Thursday September 14, 2017at the Birchwood Village Hall at 6:30 p.m. The Village Hall is located 101 N main St, Birchwood, WI.
AGENDA of Discussion/Action Items
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Previous Meeting Minutes
- Public Input
- Fire Department Report & approve budget
- Ambulance Service Report & approve budget
- Approve budget allocations for 2018.
- Approve donations
- Building/Equipment Committee report
- Discuss plan for maintaining new property and disposition of existing trailer.
- Review due date for new truck payments
- Bookkeepers Report and approve bills
- Review Correspondence
- Commissioners Input
The Birchwood Village Hall is handicap accessible. If you have special needs regarding attendance please call 715 354 3300.
A quorum of board members from each municipality may be present. No actions will be taken by any participating governmental body other than those stated in this notice.
Questions or Concerns?
Please contact the Village Hall with comments, questions, and/or concerns and we will be happy to help.