BFCESD Monthly Meeting | December 10, 2020
BIRCHWOOD FOUR CORNERS EMERGENCY SERVICES DISTRICT BFCESD
PO Box 417, Birchwood, WI 54817
___________-Town of Birchwood, Ken Leners-Town of Cedar Lake, Timothy Stearns-Town of Doyle, Bill Zimmer-Town of Edgewater, Mick Givens-Town of Long Lake,
Cindy Fairchild-Town of Wilson, John Depoister-Village of Birchwood
Birchwood Four Corners Emergency Services District will hold its monthly meeting on
Thursday, Dec 10, 2020 6:30 p.m., via Zoom. Public interested in attending this Zoom Meeting send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
AGENDA OF DISCUSSION/ACTION ITEMS
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Vote on open Presidential position.
- Previous Meeting Minutes
- Public Input
- Fire Department Report—Approve the transfer of 2020 Budgeted money to Fire Capital accounts
- Ambulance Service Report—Approve the transfer of 2020 Budgeted money to the Ambulance Capital accts
- Approve the transfer of monies for Capital Accts at beginning of each
year moving forward instead of at the end of the year.
- Approve the purchase of a laptop to be used by the BFCESD President
- Review invoice from Cedar Lake for Storage of Fire Truck and Trailer
- Update on Building Committee. Update on promissory notes for the
- Approve donations that were received since the last meeting
- Approve Bookkeepers report and approve bills
- Review Correspondence
- Commissioners Input
The BFCESD Office is handicap accessible. If you have special needs regarding attendance please call 715 354 3003.
A quorum of board members from each municipality may be present. No actions will be taken by any participating governmental body other than those stated in this notice.
Questions or Concerns?
Please contact the Village Hall with comments, questions, and/or concerns and we will be happy to help.