BFCESD Agenda | May 13, 2020
BIRCHWOOD FOUR CORNERS EMERGENCY SERVICES DISTRICT
BFCESD PO Box 417, Birchwood, WI 54817
Jon Sleik-Town of Birchwood, Ken Leners-Town of Cedar Lake, Timothy Stearns-Town of Doyle, Pete Baribeau-Town of Edgewater, Mick Givens-Town of Long Lake, Cindy Fairchild-Town of Wilson, John Depoister-Village of Birchwood
Birchwood Four Corners Emergency Services District will hold its monthly meeting via Zoom Wednesday, May 13, 2020 at 6:30 p.m. Public interested in attending this scheduled Zoom meeting send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
AGENDA OF DISCUSSION/ACTION ITEMS
- Roll Call
- Previous Meeting Minutes
- Public Input
- Fire Department Report,
- Ambulance Service Report,
- Approve donations that were received since the last meeting
- Update on fund raising and matching grant
- Report from BFCESD Bylaws Development Committee
- Update from Building Committee
- Discuss development of Capital Improvement Plan (CIP)
- Approve Bookkeepers report and approve bills
- Review Correspondence,
- Commissioners Input
A quorum of board members from each municipality may be present. No actions will be taken by any participating governmental body other than those stated in this notice.
Questions or Concerns?
Please contact the Village Hall with comments, questions, and/or concerns and we will be happy to help.