BIRCHWOOD FOUR CORNERS EMERGENCY SERVICES DISTRICT
BFCESD PO Box 417, Birchwood, WI 54817
Jon Sleik-Town of Birchwood, Ken Leners-Town of Cedar Lake, Timothy Stearns-Town of Doyle, Pete Baribeau-Town of Edgewater, Mick Givens-Town of Long Lake, Cindy Fairchild-Town of Wilson, John Depoister-Village of Birchwood
Birchwood Four Corners Emergency Services District will hold its monthly meeting on Thursday, March 12, 2020 at the BFCESD Office at 6:30 p.m. The BFCESD Office is located at 101 W Loomis, Suite B, Birchwood, WI
AGENDA OF DISCUSSION/ACTION ITEMS
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Previous Meeting Minutes
- Public Input
- Fire Department Report, approve refurbish of Engine 2, at an estimated cost of $72,000
- Ambulance Service Report,
- Discuss and vote on Construction Manager Contract
- Discuss and vote on whether to create a BFCESD website and with who.
- Approve donations that were received since the last meeting
- Report from BFCESD Bylaws Development Committee including discussion of recommended bylaw changes and approval process.
- Discuss the Fund Balance Policy
- Discuss and vote on the handling of Brick/building donations and grant matches
- Discuss and vote on changing the invoice date and due date for the building promissory notes
- Discuss and vote on whether to separate the construction project to be able to start work before all funds are committed for the project
- Approve Bookkeepers report and approve bills
- Review Correspondence,
- Commissioners Input
The BFCESD Office is handicap accessible. If you have special needs regarding attendance please call 715 354 3003.
A quorum of board members from each municipality may be present. No actions will be taken by any participating governmental body other than those stated in this notice.