BFCESD Agenda | March 12th, 2020 **REVISED**
BIRCHWOOD FOUR CORNERS EMERGENCY SERVICES DISTRICT
BFCESD PO Box 417, Birchwood, WI 54817
Jon Sleik-Town of Birchwood, Ken Leners-Town of Cedar Lake, Timothy Stearns-Town of Doyle, Pete Baribeau-Town of Edgewater, Mick Givens-Town of Long Lake, Cindy Fairchild-Town of Wilson, John Depoister-Village of Birchwood
Birchwood Four Corners Emergency Services District will hold its monthly meeting on Thursday, March 12, 2020 at the BFCESD Office at 6:30 p.m. The BFCESD Office is located at 101 W Loomis, Suite B, Birchwood, WI
AGENDA OF DISCUSSION/ACTION ITEMS
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Previous Meeting Minutes
- Public Input
- Fire Department Report, approve refurbish of Engine 2, at an estimated cost of $72,000
- Ambulance Service Report,
- Discuss and vote on Construction Manager Contract
- Discuss and vote on whether to create a BFCESD website and with who.
- Approve donations that were received since the last meeting
- Report from BFCESD Bylaws Development Committee including discussion of recommended bylaw changes and approval process.
- Discuss the Fund Balance Policy
- Discuss and vote on the handling of Brick/building donations and grant matches
- Discuss and vote on changing the invoice date and due date for the building promissory notes
- Discuss and vote on whether to separate the construction project to be able to start work before all funds are committed for the project
- Approve Bookkeepers report and approve bills
- Review Correspondence,
- Commissioners Input
The BFCESD Office is handicap accessible. If you have special needs regarding attendance please call 715 354 3003.
A quorum of board members from each municipality may be present. No actions will be taken by any participating governmental body other than those stated in this notice.
Questions or Concerns?
Please contact the Village Hall with comments, questions, and/or concerns and we will be happy to help.