BFCESD Agenda for Feb. 13th, 2020
BIRCHWOOD FOUR CORNERS EMERGENCY SERVICES DISTRICT
BFCESD PO Box 417, Birchwood, WI 54817
Jon Sleik-Town of Birchwood, Ken Leners-Town of Cedar Lake, Timothy Stearns-Town of Doyle, Pete Baribeau-Town of Edgewater, Mick Givens-Town of Long Lake, Cindy Fairchild-Town of Wilson, John Depoister-Village of Birchwood
Birchwood Four Corners Emergency Services District will hold its monthly meeting on Thursday, February 13, 2020, at the BFCESD Office at6:30 p.m. The BFCESD Office is located at 101 W Loomis, Suite B, Birchwood, WI
AGENDA OF DISCUSSION/ACTION ITEMS
1. Pledge of Allegiance
2. Roll Call
3. Previous Meeting Minutes
4. Public Input
5. Fire Department Report, vote on approving Fire Bylaw changes
6. Ambulance Service Report,
7. Discuss and vote on Two Rivers Accounting, LLC proposal.
8. Discuss and vote on whether to create a BFCESD website
9. Approve donations that were received since the last meeting
10. Assign new sponsor for BFCESD Service Award Program (LOSA)
11. Report from BFCESD Bylaws Development Committee including discussion of recommended bylaw changes and approval process.
12. Reassess FY 2020 annual cost-share figures. Determine whether to retain, modify or eliminate the second (April) billing.
13. Determine whether a non-resident person can serve as a BFCESD Commissioner or Committee member, if yes do they have voting authority.
14. Approve Building Committee member changes, discuss CM (construction manager) contract and committee’s next steps.
15. Approve Bookkeepers report and approve bills
16. Review Correspondence,
17. Commissioners Input
The BFCESD Office is handicap accessible. If you have special needs regarding attendance please call 715 354 3003.
A quorum of board members from each municipality may be present. No actions will be
taken by any participating governmental body other than those stated in this notice.
Questions or Concerns?
Please contact the Village Hall with comments, questions, and/or concerns and we will be happy to help.