BFCESD Agenda | February 11th, 2021
BIRCHWOOD FOUR CORNERS EMERGENCY SERVICES DISTRICT
BFCESD PO Box 417, Birchwood, WI 54817
Rick Oswalt-Town of Birchwood, Ken Leners-Town of Cedar Lake, Timothy Stearns-Town of Doyle, Bill Zimmer-Town of Edgewater, Mick Givens-Town of Long Lake, Cindy Fairchild-Town of Wilson, John Depoister-Village of Birchwood
Birchwood Four Corners Emergency Services District will hold its monthly meeting on Thursday February 11, 2021 at the Birchwood School Commons at 6:30 PM.
AGENDA OF DISCUSSION/ACTION ITEMS
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Roll Call.
- ApproveJ anuary 14, 2021 Zoom Meeting Minutes.
- Public Input.
- Fire Department Report.
- Ambulance Service Report.
- Two Rivers Accounting, LLC report on fund balances.
- Fund Balance Policy.
- Fundraising Committee report.
- Building Committee report.
- Open discussion regarding building project and direction going forward.
- Approve donations that were received since the last meeting.
- Accept the donation of a laptop computer from Tim Stearns.
- Consider interest charges for Town of Cedar Lake late payment of 2020 assessment.
- Approve Bookkeepers report and Approve invoices for payment.
- Review Correspondence.
- Commissioners Input.
(includes agenda, reports, and correspondence)
The BFCESD Office is handicap accessible. If you have special needs regarding attendance please call
715 354 3003.
A quorum of board members from each municipality may be present. No actions will be taken by any participating governmental body other than those stated in this notice.
Questions or Concerns?
Please contact the Village Hall with comments, questions, and/or concerns and we will be happy to help.