BFCESD Agenda | August 13, 2020
BIRCHWOOD FOUR CORNERS EMERGENCY SERVICES DISTRICT
BFCESD PO Box 417, Birchwood, WI 54817
Jon Sleik-Town of Birchwood, Ken Leners-Town of Cedar Lake, Timothy Steams-Town
of Doyle, Pete Baribeau-Town of Edgewater, Mick Givens-Town of Long Lake,
Cindy Fairchild-Town of Wilson, John Depoister-Village of Birchwood
Birchwood Four Corners Emergency Services District will hold its monthly meeting Thursday,
August 13, 2020 at 6:30 p.m in the Birchwood School Commons.
AGENDA OF DISCUSSION/ACTION ITEMS
- Roll Call
- Previous Meeting Minutes
- Public Input
- Presentation of 2019 audit
- Fire Department Report, including approving the 2021 budget
- Ambulance Service Report, including approving the 2021 budget
- Approve donations that were received since the last meeting
- Update from Building Committee
- Report from BFCESD Bylaws Development Committee, discussion of updated Constitution and By-laws, vote on the updated Constitution and By-laws
- Discussion and action on investment change for the SAP program necessitated by sponsor change.
- Approve Bookkeepers report and approve bills
- Review Correspondence,
- Commissioners Input
A quorum of board members from each municipality may be present. No actions will be taken by any participating governmental body other than those stated in this notice.
Questions or Concerns?
Please contact the Village Hall with comments, questions, and/or concerns and we will be happy to help.