The Regular Monthly meeting of the Village of Birchwood Board of Trustees will be held on Tuesday, August 6th, 6:00 p.m. at the Birchwood Village Hall
101 N. Main Street, Birchwood, WI 54817
Call Meeting to Order – Roll call – Pledge of Allegiance
Police Report – Maintenance Dept. Report
Public Recognition – (Limit 3 minutes per person and there will be no action taken)
- Approve agenda or make changes as needed.
- Approve minutes or make changes as needed from July 9th, 2019 Board Meeting.
- Discuss need of conditional use permit for Timber Bay.
- Discuss/action for referendum for fire hall.
- Discuss/action on hiring UDC building inspector/zoning administrator.
- Discuss/action to purchase fire safe vault for the Village Hall.
- Discuss/action on allowing ATV/UTV access on Hinman Drive.
- Discuss/action on fall cleanup; two 40 yd and one 20 yd dumpster on September 14th .
- Motion to convene in closed session pursuant to 85(1)(c) and 19.85(1)(b) WI statues which, if discussed publicly, would likely have a substantial adverse effect upon the reputation of any person(s) referred to in such data.
- Motion to reconvene in open session to discuss issues and take action on matters discussed in closed session.
Committee Meeting Reports (if any)
- Street Committee
- Park Committee
- Ordinance Committee
Approval of New Bills, Payroll and acceptance of the Treasurer’s Report