August Agenda for Monthly Board Meeting
The Regular Monthly meeting of the Village of Birchwood Board of Trustees will be held on
August 8 at 6:00 p.m. at the Birchwood Village Hall
101 N. Main Street, Birchwood, WI 54817
Call Meeting to Order – Roll call – Pledge of Allegiance
Police Report – Maintenance Dept. Report
Public Recognition – (Limit 3 minutes per person and there will be no action taken)
- Approve agenda or make changes as needed.
- Approve minutes or make changes as needed from July 2017 Board Meeting.
- Discuss/action on Schmitz property.
- Discuss/action on alcohol permits for Bluegill Bar.
- Discuss/action on approval of Temporary “Class B” Retailers’ License for Birchwood Lions Club and waive the exception for Ordinance 16-335 Alcohol beverages in public area E-1, provision of this section may be waived by the Village Board for duly authorized events.
- Discuss/action on approval of Special Event Permit and Temporary Sign Permit for Annual Woodcrafters Show.
- Discuss/action on temporary operator(s) license(s) for Nancy Seffinga, Randy Seffinga
- Discuss/action on placement of cement memorial bench donated by the “Dennisons”.
- Discuss/action on setting interview(s) for building inspector candidates.
- Motion to convene in closed session pursuant to 19.85(1)(c) and 19.85(1)(b) WI statues which, if discussed publicly, would likely have a substantial adverse effect upon the reputation of any person(s) referred to in such data.
- Motion to reconvene in open session to discuss issues and take action on matters discussed in closed session.
Committee Meetings Reports (if not addressed above)
- Park Committee report
- Street Committee
Approval of New Bills, Payroll, and acceptance of the Treasurer’s Report.
Questions or Concerns?
Please contact the Village Hall with comments, questions, and/or concerns and we will be happy to help.