August 2017 Agenda
BIRCHWOOD FOUR CORNERS EMERGENCY SERVICES DISTRICT
BFCESD PO Box 417, Birchwood, WI 54817
Romaine Quinn-Town of Birchwood, Jon Sleik-Town of Cedar Lake, Timothy Stearns-Town of Doyle, Dean Buresh-Town of Edgewater, Mick Given-Town of Long Lake,
Cindy Fairchild-Town of Wilson, Virginia Hurckman-Village of Birchwood
Birchwood Four Corners Emergency Services District will hold its monthly meeting on Thursday August 10, 2017 at the Edgewater Town Hall at 6:30 p.m. The Town Hall is located at 1470 Wooddale Rd, Birchwood, WI.
AGENDA OF DISCUSSION/ACTION ITEMS
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Previous Meeting Minutes
- Public Input
- Review BFCESD history and building background
- Review 2016 audit
- Fire Department Report, budget review 2017 & 2018
- Ambulance Service Report, budget review 2017 & 2018
- Bookkeepers Report and District budget review 2017 & 2018
- Review BFCESD credit card holders and authorized account manager(s)
- Review next steps for payment and delivery of new Fire Truck
- Approve listing of the 2 acre lot at Knapmiller and Lapoint with Woods & Water for $25,000 with total commission of $1,000
- Building and Equipment Committee report
- Approve donations
- Review Correspondence
- Review and approve bills
- Commissioners Input
The Edgewater Town Hall is handicap accessible. If you have special needs regarding attendance please call 715 354 7747.
A quorum of board members from each municipality may be present. No actions will be taken by any participating governmental body other than those stated in this notice.
Questions or Concerns?
Please contact the Village Hall with comments, questions, and/or concerns and we will be happy to help.