BIRCHWOOD FOUR CORNERS EMERGENCY SERVICES DISTRICT
BFCESD PO Box 417, Birchwood, WI 54817
Romaine Quinn-Town of Birchwood, Jon Sleik-Town of Cedar Lake, Timothy Stearns-Town of Doyle, Dean Buresh-Town of Edgewater, Mick Given-Town of Long Lake,
Cindy Fairchild-Town of Wilson, Virginia Hurckman-Village of Birchwood
Birchwood Four Corners Emergency Services District will hold its monthly meeting on Thursday August 10, 2017 at the Edgewater Town Hall at 6:30 p.m. The Town Hall is located at 1470 Wooddale Rd, Birchwood, WI.
AGENDA OF DISCUSSION/ACTION ITEMS
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Previous Meeting Minutes
- Public Input
- Review BFCESD history and building background
- Review 2016 audit
- Fire Department Report, budget review 2017 & 2018
- Ambulance Service Report, budget review 2017 & 2018
- Bookkeepers Report and District budget review 2017 & 2018
- Review BFCESD credit card holders and authorized account manager(s)
- Review next steps for payment and delivery of new Fire Truck
- Approve listing of the 2 acre lot at Knapmiller and Lapoint with Woods & Water for $25,000 with total commission of $1,000
- Building and Equipment Committee report
- Approve donations
- Review Correspondence
- Review and approve bills
- Commissioners Input
The Edgewater Town Hall is handicap accessible. If you have special needs regarding attendance please call 715 354 7747.
A quorum of board members from each municipality may be present. No actions will be taken by any participating governmental body other than those stated in this notice.