BFCESD *REVISED* Agenda – November 2017
BIRCHWOOD FOUR CORNERS EMERGENCY SERVICES DISTRICT
BFCESD PO Box 417, Birchwood, WI 54817
Romaine Quinn-Town of Birchwood, Jon Sleik-Town of Cedar Lake, Timothy Stearns-Town of Doyle, Dean Buresh-Town of Edgewater, Mick Givens-Town of Long Lake,
Cindy Fairchild-Town of Wilson, Virginia Hurckman-Village of Birchwood
Birchwood Four Corners Emergency Services District will hold its monthly meeting on Thursday, November 9, 2017 at the Birchwood Village Hall at 6:30 p.m. The Town Hall is located 101 N main St, Birchwood, WI.
REVISED AGENDA of Discussion/Action Items
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Previous Meeting Minutes
- Public Input
- Fire Department Report, including turn out gear update and year-end pager capital transfer request
- Ambulance Service Report including consideration of rate increase recommendations, and equipment purchase
- Donation presentation by Jake Greenberg
- Approve donations that were received, including PC from Tim Stearns
- Discuss donation request insert for tax statements
- Building/Equipment Committee report including action on committee recommendations
- Update on next steps for Trailer
- Bookkeepers Report, discuss CD renewal and approve bills
- Review Correspondence
- Commissioners Input
The Birchwood Village Hall is handicap accessible. If you have special needs regarding attendance please call 715 354 3300.
A quorum of board members from each municipality may be present. No actions will be taken by any participating governmental body other than those stated in this notice.
Questions or Concerns?
Please contact the Village Hall with comments, questions, and/or concerns and we will be happy to help.