BIRCHWOOD FOUR CORNERS EMERGENCY SERVICES DISTRICT
BFCESD PO Box 417, Birchwood, WI 54817
Jon Sleik – Town of Birchwood, Ken Leners – Town of Cedar Lake, Timothy Stearns – Town
of Doyle, Pete Baribeau – Town of Edgewater, Mick Givens – Town of Long Lake,
Cindy Fairchild – Town of Wilson, John Depoister – Village of Birchwood
Birchwood Four Comers Emergency Services District will hold its monthly meeting Thursday, July 9, 2020, at 6:30 p.m in the Birchwood School Commons.
AGENDA OF DISCUSSION/ACTION ITEMS
- Roll Call
- Previous Meeting Minutes
- Public Input
- Fire Department Report, including transfer of $27,000 from Fire capital to buy 28 SCBA bottles, preliminary 2021 budget
- Ambulance Service Report, including discussion of on call pay and 2021 budget
- Discuss fund raising ideas and where and how to show the progress of donations
- Approve donations that were received since the last meeting
- Update from Building Committee
- Report from BFCESD Bylaws Development Committee, discussion of updated Constitution and By-laws, including any issues or concerns from participating entities regarding the proposed updates.
- Approve Bookkeepers report and approve bills
- Review Correspondence,
- Commissioners Input
A quorum of board members from each municipality may be present. No actions will be taken by any participating governmental body other than those stated in this notice.