The Regular Monthly meeting of the Village of Birchwood Board of Trustees will be held on
Tuesday, June 9th, 2020, at 6:00 pm, at the Birchwood Village Hall
101 N Main St, Birchwood, WI 54817.
Village President call meeting to order
Pledge of Allegiance
Roll call by Clerk
Public Works Report
Citizen Comments (Limit 3 minutes per person and there will be no action taken)
Agenda Items (no public comment allowed):
- Discuss/action on current Agenda
- Discuss/action on May 19th, 2020 Board of Trustee Meeting and Board of Review Minutes
- Discuss/action to reopen Birchwood business
- Discuss/action on Balsam Ave repairs
- Discuss/action to approve Lenbom Consulting services for technical needs.
- Discuss/action to CMAR Annual Report Review
- Discuss/action of Special Event Permit
- Discuss/action of Alcohol Beverage License Applications, Cigarette License, and Operator License.
- Discuss/action of village clean up days and Republic contracts
- Discuss/action on Morfoot Driveway Permit
- Discuss/action on DJ contract
- Discuss/action on ATV Ordinance
- Discuss/action on Garage Sale Ordinance
- Approval of Bills, Payroll and acceptance of Treasurer’s Reports for the 1st quarter of 2020.
- Closed Session (pursuant to 19.85(1)© and 19.85 (1)(b) WI statues which, if discussed publicly, would likely have a substantial adverse effect upon the reputation of any person(s) referred to in such data)
- Open Session on matters discussed in closed session