The Regular Monthly meeting of the Village of Birchwood Board of Trustees will be held on
Tuesday, February 11th, 2020 at 6:00 p.m.
at the Birchwood Village Hall, 101 N. Main Street, Birchwood, WI 54817.
Village President call meeting to order – meeting will be recorded
Pledge of Allegiance
Roll call by Clerk
Verification of public notice by Clerk
Maintenance Department Report
Citizen Comments (Limit 3 minutes per person and there will be no action taken)
- Approval of current Agenda
- Approval of January 21st, 2020 Board of Trustee Meeting Minutes
- New Business
a.) Discussion about what room tax could do for the village by Julie Thomas-Telitz.
b.) Discuss/action on solution to Greener’s Budget Lumber drainage issue.
c.) Approval of Cigarette and Tobacco Products Retail License for Bluegill Bar.
d.) Approval of Application for Operator’s License for T. Stanley.
e.) Discuss/action of 2020 dog license fees and due date.
f.) Discuss/action of 2020 Doolittle Park camping rates.
g.) Discuss/action on sale price of East Hills Subdivision lots.
h.) Discuss/action on 2020 mileage rates.
- Closed Session (pursuant to 19.85(1)© and 19.85 (1)(b) WI statues which, if discussed publicly, would likely have a substantial adverse effect upon the reputation of any person(s) referred to in such data)
- Open Session on matters discussed in closed session
- Committee Reports
- Street Committee
- Park Committee
- Ordinance Committee
- Approval of New Bills, Payroll and acceptance of Treasurer’s Report for December
Ashley Beffa – Clerk/Treasurer