The Village of Birchwood Streets and Utility Committee will be holding a meeting
Wednesday, January 29th, 2020 at 6 pm at the Village Hall,
101 N Main St, Birchwood, WI.
Call Meeting to Order
Public Recognition – (Limit 3 minutes per person and there will be no action taken)
- Discuss 2020-2021 street projects for Local Road Improvement Program (LRIP).
- Discuss Phase 1 of planning for developing a second municipal well.
- Discuss well abandonment progress and final notice to residence.
- Discuss public works job duties.
- Discuss public works department work orders, timecards, and daily work record.
- Discuss retention pond project and projected costs.
- Discuss public works equipment conditions.