BIRCHWOOD FOUR CORNERS EMERGENCY SERVICES DISTRICT
PO Box 417, Birchwood, WI 54817
PUBLIC NOTICE & AGENDA
BFCESD Bylaws Development Committee Meeting
The Birchwood Four Corners Emergency Services District Bylaws Development Committee will hold a meeting on Thursday, December 5, 2019 at 10:00 a.m. at the BFCESD offices at 101 West Loomis Street, Suite B, Birchwood, WI
1. Call to Order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Public Input.
4. Review current BFCESD Background, Agreement and Selected Correspondence contained in BFCESD binder.
5. Consider Items from Agenda Item #4 to be Included, Modified or Removed as Bylaws are Developed.
6. Consider Additional Items for Consideration in Bylaws.
7. Consider Formatting of Bylaws.
8. Set Date and Time for Next Meeting.
9. Public Input.
The Public is encouraged to attend and provide input. To conserve time for committee deliberations and to ensure accuracy, items for consideration from the Public for the bylaws would be most useful when submitted in written form.
The BFCESD office is handicapped accessible.
If you require special accommodations please call 612-670-5756.
A quorum of board members from each municipality and/or district may be present. No actions will be taken by any participating governmental body other than those stated in this notice.
Jon Sleik-Town of Birchwood, Ken Leners-Town of Cedar Lake, Timothy Stearns-Town of Doyle, Dean Buresh-Town of Edgewater, Mick Givens-Town of Long Lake, Cindy Fairchild- Town of Wilson, John Depoister-Village of Birchwood