BIRCHWOOD FOUR CORNERS EMERGENCY SERVICES DISTRICT
BFCESD PO Box 417, Birchwood, WI 54817
Romaine Quinn-Town of Birchwood, Jon Sleik-Town of Cedar Lake, Timothy Stearns-Town of
Doyle, Dean Buresh-Town of Edgewater, Mick Givens-Town of Long Lake,
Cindy Fairchild-Town of Wilson, John Depoister-Village of Birchwood
Birchwood Four Corners Emergency Services District will hold its monthly meeting on Thursday , June
13, 2019 at the BFCESD Office at 6:30 p.m. The BFCESD Office is located at 101 W Loomis, Suite B,
AGENDA OF DISCUSSION/ACTION ITEMS
1. Pledge of Allegiance
2. Roll Call
3. Previous Meeting Minutes
4. Public Input
5. Fire Department Report, discuss budget process for 2020
6. Ambulance Service Report, discuss budget process for 2020
7. Approve donations that were received since the last meeting
8. Review matching grant offer, discuss conditions and discuss approving the
grant or waiting until the July 11 meeting to approve.
9. Discuss the plan for each entity to have a special town/village meeting to
approve the new building and to approve their share of the remaining cost of
the new building.
10. Hand out a draft of the 2018 audit for review before it is presented at the July
11. Bookkeepers report and approve bills
12. Review Correspondence,
13. Commissioners Input
The BFCESD Office is handicap accessible. If you have special needs regarding attendance please call
715 354 3003.
A quorum of board members from each municipality may be present. No actions will be taken by
any participating governmental body other than those stated in this notice.